Docks that are a cut above the rest
Since 1986 The Jetty Specialist have worked tirelessly to develop designs using a mix of tried-and-tested as well as newer, innovative concepts and materials to create a brand of docks that is simply a cut above the rest.
A floating dock is a platform or ramp supported by pontoons, and is usually joined to the shore with a gangway. This means it’s a cost effective and safe solution when looking to moor your boat at a private residence. Floating docks can be installed in a multitude of configurations, shapes and sizes and can be designed to suit everything from a small aluminium dinghy to large recreational and commercial vessels.
Key features of our floating docks include:
- They can’t rust
- High strength piles designed specifically for your location
- Adds significant value to your home by providing additional area when expanding out over water
- Can be constructed in a range of different materials including timber, aluminium and concrete
- Designed to be long lasting and low maintenance
- High quality fender and accessories to compliment your investment
We take care of all of it for you: Design, Approvals, Engineering, Fabrication & Construction.