30 years of experience in bikeway and pedestrian infrastructure
With over 30 years of experience, The Jetty Specialist have extensive knowledge in the design and manufacture of strong, lightweight aluminium structures. In recent years this has been combined with our knowledge of GFRP-reinforced lightweight concrete and allows TJS to develop innovative designs using a variety of construction techniques. TJS continue to improve and develop existing and new bikeway and pedestrian infrastructure around Australia where marine access is required.
Our bridge installations feature:
- 50- to 100-year design life depending on client requirements
- Aluminium, concrete or composite construction materials
- Optional 316 Stainless Steel handrails and balustrades
- Design solutions for commercial vehicle access (forklifts, maintenance vehicles)
- Environment-friendly design approach
In 2016 we won the tender for the design and construction of a 316m long Pedestrian and Cycleway Bridge for the Sunshine Coast Council. With a 100 year design life, environmental constraints and a high profile location, this challenging project was delivered on time and under budget.